ERC 2010 guideline complaince
- Tidal volume : 6-7 ml/kg body weight, 500 ml – 600 ml at f=10/min
- Acoustic metronome signal f > 100/min ensures the correct chest compression frequency
- Ventilation phase in CPR mode : max. 5 second
- Both hand free for mask ventilation
- Small and space-saving
- Light and handy
- Easy to transport
- Simple integration in CPR process
- You decide in CPR mode when the patient is to be ventilated.
- Intuitive operation minimizes training needs.
- Portable system LIFE-BASE makes MEDUMAT Easy CPR mobile.
- Expandable funtionality with WEINMANN Emergency modules
- Practical accessories, can be safely stored.
- Clear and explicit voice prompts
- Metronome function ensures correct frequency for CPR
- Maximum ventilation pressure can be set
- Switch for ventilation pressure limit (20 mbar/45 mbar)
- Visual and acoustic alarms
- Safe selection of ventilation parameters
- Dial for tidal volume and ventilation frequency